Bali Lempuyang’s Gate of Heaven Tour. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you’ll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools.
Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You’ll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You’ll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don’t forget your camera!
- Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple
- Tirta Gangga water palace
- Jungle Swing
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transportation
- Mineral Water
- Parking Fees
Bali Lempuyang Tour Price :
- IDR. 650.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + Mineral Water + English Speaking Driver.
Not Included :
- Entrance fee is not include in the price
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request
Term of Payments :
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate